Thursday 1 December 2011

iSkin Solo/Solo FX SE for iPhone 4/4S

After a few failed attemps at getting a decent durable iPhone 4 case from ebay, I wasn't really holding out much hope of finding something I really liked, until I came across this baby! The iSkin Solo FX SE for iPhone 4 is both stylish and durable.

I went through a few lesser quality iPhone cases and decided that I needed one of those heavy duty cases, but everything I found didn't appeal to me. Then I stumbled across the iSkin website and found this pretty little case. The Solo FX SE (and the Solo - same construction minus the pretty pattern) is described as "the ideal ways to keep your beloved iPhone 4/4S safe and looking good. Designed to be form-fitting, durable and functional, both bring bold looks and sassy personality to the already amazing iPhone 4."

After much deliberation, I decided to order the color "Cosmo" - a transluscent hot pink. For starters, my order was handled quickly, the case shipped the following day (I ordered late in the evening) and I received the package the day after that in perfect condition. Communication was great; I received a comfirmation email when my order was placed and another when my product shipped with the tracking number.

The case itself is pretty thick and sturdy, but not bulky in the slightest. I also like how it wraps around the front of the phone just enough to add a little punch of color (most of the cases I tried stopped almost flush with the screen). I have had other gel cases that lost their shape pretty quickly but months after receiving it my Solo case is still in perfect shape.

I've dropped my phone a few times since I have had the case and the case now has a few itty-bitty battle scars but nothing particularly noticable. The phone is still in perfect condition.

I would say that if you are looking for a case that is both stylish and durable, then you may want to look into the iSkin Solo or the Solo FX SE. I would definately recommend this case!

Visit iSkin.com to get your own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver