Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dreamstar Bedding Ltd. Paradise Soft Touch Mattress

During the summer I was looking for a new bed considering my old bed was bought over 10 years ago when we first moved into our house. Although through the years I had managed to carve a comfortable groove into the basic mattress, it just wasn't providing the support I needed anymore. I tried many of the popular mattress brands but couldn't find anything that really made me comfortable until I came across the Dreamstar Paradise Soft Touch mattress.

This mattress is a eurotop that has 3" of super soft density convoluted foam covered in a soft teddy bear fabric on top of a firm continuous coil mattress with edge guard. The mattress itself is quite firm but the foam topper adds an extra level of softness. I tend to sleep in the same spot night after night and this mattress has yet to sag or dip.

The only thing I don't like about this mattress is that when put on a frame it is quite high. I'm only 5'2" and always have to make a little hop to get into bed but it does put me closer to my ceiling fan which manages to keep me cooler at night.

So if you're in the market for a new mattress you may want to give the Dreamstar products a try. I know not everyone will like the same mattress but their products are well made and priced pretty well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver