Wednesday 7 December 2011

RoC Minesol SPF 20 High Protection Lipbalm

I very rarely get sick, but just before I get a cold or the flu I always experience horribly chapped lips. This normally starts a day or two before I get sick and can last up to 2 weeks. I have never been able to find a lip balm that will help with the dry, chapped feeling until I came across RoC Minesol SPF 20 High Protection Lipbalm.

My mother has used RoC products for years and I always saw them in her bathroom but never tried them. One day I had run out of my normal lip balm (the free stuff that my dentist gives out, which is actually quite good!) and my lips we feeling chapped like I had a cold coming on. On my way out the door to go to work I grabbed this product off of her counter and put it in my bag for the day. Although it did not ward off my cold, my lips did not get chapped like they normally do.

This lip balm goes on quite smooth and is not sticky or waxy in the slightest. I also love that it has an SPF in it for sun protection. The only major problem I have with this lip balm is that I tend to want to slather it on my lips which causes it to finish faster than it should.

So, if you're looking for a good lip balm, please give this one a try. It is a little pricey at around CAD$10, but is worth every penny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver