Wednesday 14 December 2011

Lindt Excellence Dark Chilli Chocolate


This is my little guilty indulgence during the week. I have always been a dark chocolate lover and the ever so slight kick of chilli in this chocolate bar is the perfect combination. 

As unlikely as this combination seems, they really do work quite well together. The chilli does not overwhelm the chocolate, but instead compliments it. You really don't taste chilli in this bar but you do notice the heat it provides, which isn't overwhelmingly spicey. 

To fully enjoy this bar I let each piece melt in my mouth. The dark chocolate is heavenly and the heat of the chili is the perfect finish. I usually don't taste the chilli in the chocolate but when I'm done there is a little bit of heat in the back of my throat.

This bar is great with a cup of tea or coffee or with a nice glass of red wine.

Some studies claim that chilli will increase your metabolism, so what better to pair it with than chocolate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver