Wednesday 7 December 2011

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner

My aunt and uncle from New Jersey came up for a visit a few months ago and just before their trip my aunt kept gushing about this great eye liner that she had found and how it had replaced all of her other liners. She told me that she would be bringing me one to try and imagine my surprise when she pulled out this baby!

I had tried this eyeliner years ago and found that, although I love the darkness of the black, the tiniest amour of moisture would make this liner run horribly. I ended up with black splotches on my eyelids and forget about using this near your waterline!

I decided that I would give this one more go, since I didn't want to hurt my aunt's feelings and I was also secretly hoping that they had improved on the formula. No such luck! I tried this multiple times and had the same result, it also seems like they had changed something (either the formula or applicator) because every time I tried to go over an area more than once the second coat seemed to wipe off the first and I would end up with a watered down, almost see through, grey line instead of a black line.


This is definitely not one eyeliner that I would recommend. The price is ok, but the quality is definitely not there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver