Wednesday 14 December 2011

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Foundation Powder




To make this simple: I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

I used to use bareMinerals foundation religiously but didn't like that it would eventually settle into the small creases in my face. On a trip to visit my relatives in New Jersey (my family went, I stayed at home), I asked my mom to bring back another bareMinerals foundation from Ulta (this was way before bareMinerals was sold in Canada). While she was at Ulta she came across the Pur Minerals pressed foundation and brought back two compacts along with the bareMinerals foundation that I so desperately wanted.

I was a little skeptical at first because I usually hate any shake up in my makeup routine but reluctantly decided to try it. From the first try I have loved this foundation. I generally like more coverage with my foundations and this one covers fantastically even with a light coat. It leaves my skin looking smooth and also provides a slight bit of shimmer which makes my complexion glow. It also covers any imperfections and redness in my face.

 


I have heard that some people find this product a little too cakey, but if applied with a fluffy powder brush there shouldn't be a problem.

This is definately a product I would buy again and have! I always have a little sympathy for the unopened bareMinerals foundation that I have, but I can't imagine using anything but Pur Minerals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver