Monday 21 November 2011

The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara



I recently decided to give Maybelline one more go (since that was the bulk of the mascara choices that I could currently find). I found The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara which I have been meaning to try for a while now, and have to admit that the purple bottle with light blue metallic writing was quite attractive.

When I opened the bottle I found that the formula is quite wet, which makes it very easy to apply. The curved brush also allowed me to get each and every lash covered, however it is pretty flexible which can be a little difficult to work with when you first try it.


The first coat didn't yield incredibly great results and at first was a little disheartening, the length was great but the volume just wasn't there. After waiting a few minutes I decided to try a few more coats and my lashes appeared clumpy. I was definately not impressed.

A few days later I decided to do some research into this mascara and found out that you have to apply this mascara wet and not let it dry between coats or it will clump (that'll teach me to not read instructions!). After giving it another go, the results got much better. I found that this product seperates lashes beautifully and makes lashes look longer and with the right amount of practice will give you great volume!

I bought this mascara in "Very Black" and was pleased that it was much darker and shinier than the Lash Stiletto. Definately an improvement.

I would definately recommend this mascara, however would also ask that you don't judge it on it's first run. Try it a few times and it will get better with practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver