Thursday 17 November 2011

Maybelline Lash Stiletto

Maybelline claims that Lash Stiletto "does for your lashes what stilettos do for your legs. Stretches lashes for provocative length. 70% longer lashes in one step, shiny patent finish ", so obviously what girl wouldn't want to try this mascara?

In the past, I have found Maybelline mascaras to be hit or miss so going into this I really wasn't sure what to expect. The Grip & Extend Brush claims to grasp each lash at a different angle to make lashes longer while keeping them separate. After reading this description I was really expecting amazing results.



I can tell you that, yes, this mascara does separate and define lashes beautifully with no clumping, but that was about as much as it had to offer. I bought this mascara in "Very Black", which I think missed the mark on naming and the "shiny patent finish" was nowhere to be found. When applied and allowed to dry, the color looked almost dusty grey and the finish was quite matte. It also only lengthened my lashes about as much as any other drug store mascara would, but definitely not making them "70% longer".

I can say that this mascara absolutely did not make my lashes look or feel as amazing as a pair of stilettos would have made my legs look and feel. This is one product that I won't be buying again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver