Monday 25 June 2012

MAC Technakohl Eyeliner


This is another one of my cousins MAC splurges. I tried this eyeliner in Graphblack.

MAC describes this liner as being "a mechanical pencil-style liner. In formula, soft and creamy, with an intense, rich, colour deposit. Blends on application: dries quickly to a long-wear, non-smudge finish. Versatile. An easy way to line the top and lower lash line of the eye. When applied at a 90 degree angle, provides a thin precision line. For thicker application, apply at a flat angle"

My first impression of this eyeliner is that it was well pigmented however it doesn't smudge or blend easily, but the staying power is very good. I didn't find the formula particularly creamy and it dries pretty quickly so there's not really much play time. It also stays really well on my waterline. This eyeliner is black, not super deep black, but not a steely gray like I find other liners can be. 

I found this eyeliner pretty easy to apply, however it would be nicer if you could get a much thinner. This liner has a tendency to flatten out on the tip which makes getting a thin line very hard.

I would recommend this liner as the staying power is better than some other brands that I've tried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver