Monday 18 June 2012

Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara

My sister was raving about the non-waterproof formula of this mascara so I decided that I would try the waterproof formula.

This product promised to make your lashes look "70% curlier". I found that although this mascara added a bit of length there wasn't much, if any, curl to my lashes beyond their natural curl. It also promises to give you  lashes that are “lusciously curled, plumped and defined" with 7 times your natural curl, but I found that this mascara performed pretty average when compared to other drug store brands. An eyelash curler is definitely a must with this mascara. I also didn't find that the pigment in this mascara was as dark or as rich as I like.

The brush that comes with this mascara is actually fairly decent and separates lashes well and keeps them from clumping, even with numerous coats of mascara. It is also relatively easy to use.

I'm sorry to say that the packaging was my favorite part of this mascara. The metallic teal tube was quite attractive.

I'm happy to say that this product was on sale when I purchased it so I didn't pay full price! It's definitely not worth more that the $4.00 that I paid for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver