Monday 11 June 2012

MAC Plush Lash Mascara


My cousin knows how much I love mascara and she loves MAC products, so she decided to buy MAC Plush Lash in Plush Black for me on a recent shopping trip.

At first I was a little skeptical. This mascara doesn't look like much package-wise and the brush is medium sized but fairly dense and thick. I tend to lean more towards a thinner brush for my mascara.

I used three coats on my lashes and the results were pretty good. There was a little bit of clumping after three coats, but nothing major. It also provided a minimal amount of curl (if you want a lot of curl you would defiantly have to use a lash curler). The thing that I really like about this mascara is that it gave great length. The volume wasn't quite as much as some other products that I've tried, but if you're not looking for super thick lashes then this mascara will do just fine.

The only downside to this mascara would be the brush. It can be a little difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it there should be no problem.

All in all I would use this mascara again, I just wish there was a waterproof option available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver