Monday 11 June 2012

MAC Penultimate Eye Liner


This is another one of my cousins buys. I got this liquid eye liner in the color "Rapidblack". 

When I received this eye liner pen I loved it. It wasn't as intense in color as some other eye liners that I've used but it went on easily and was also great for getting the perfect cat eye. It's basically a tube of Eye Liner for Dummies, very hard to mess up when applying. 

However after a few hours this eye liner smudged pretty badly and faded to a nearly grey color. It would also bleed horribly if it got water anywhere near it, so forget about using this product on your water line. After a few irregular uses the felt tip would start to dry out halfway through my eyes and would only work if I shook it really hard multiple times.

I guess I would only recommend this product if you can't really get any other eye liner to work, other than that it's not really worth the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver