Monday 18 June 2012

Biosilk Silk Therapy

This is one of my favorite hair treatments. My hairdresser was the one who introduced me to this product as I tend to color my hair every few months and it gets quite damaged. This product is great at treating damaged hair, leaving it soft, smooth and shiny.

BioSilk Silk Therapy is a silky, lightweight treatment that dehydrates and protects hair with silk proteins and shine producing botanicals. 

I love using this product on damp hair prior to drying. It is also great to use prior to and after flat ironing. The smell is also very pleasant and I always have people complimenting me on how great my hair smells.


 

This product lives up to the saying "less is more". My hair is about 6" past my shoulder and a dime size amount will cover all of my hair, if you use too much your hair will look greasy and there's pretty much no fix if you use too much other than a slick ponytail or re-washing your hair.

This product can seem pretty pricey (approx. $15.00 for a 5.64 fl. oz - 150 ml - bottle, depending on where you buy it), but the bottle will last you a year or more if you don't overdo it.

This is a product I would recommend to almost everyone, however if you have protein sensitive hair you may want to skip this product as it can make your hair dry and brittle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver