Tuesday 12 June 2012

MAC False Lashes Mascara


Here is one more of my cousin's buys. MAC False Lashes Mascara in Extreme Black. I have to admit that I love the tube that this product comes in, the top reminds me of a chess piece!

Aside from the pretty tube, there aren't any bells or whistles with this mascara. The brush is a straight-forward traditional mascara brush and doesn't need any fancy tricks for application. The formula of the mascara is very light weight so there isn't a problem with clumping when trying to build layers.

I found that this mascara separated, lengthened and curled my lashes very well without clumping or flaking (especially my lower lashes). However, I didn't find that it gave much volume to my lashes. I also found that it wasn't very waterproof and would bleed with just a little moisture.The black color also tended to soften as the day went on instead of staying a dark, jet black.

 

This mascara definaitely won't give you dramatic lashes or that false lash look, but if you're looking for a mascara that will give you length and seperation with a more natural look and don't necessarily need a waterproof mascara then this mascara is worth a try

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver