Wednesday 13 June 2012

L'Oreal Everstrong Reconstruct Shampoo

This product was another one of my Shoppers Drug Mart bill buffers from the sales table.

This shampoo is sulfate-free with a rosemary juniper scent, so if you're looking for a more natural shampoo that also smells nice you may want to try this shampoo. The shampoo is very creamy so you only have to use a small amount to build up a rich lather with a nice smell. 
I have thick, color treated hair that can get dry and damaged at the ends. Many of the other shampoos I have tried do more damage than good but this shampoo has helped to keep my hair smooth, shiny and healthy. I also find that this shampoo makes my hair easier to style and doesn't weigh down my hair.

The only problem I have found with this shampoo is that when you get down to the end of the tube it can be a little difficult to get the last bit out of the tube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver