Wednesday 13 June 2012

L'Oreal EverStrong Hydrate Conditioner

My sister and I found this conditioner on the sale table at Shoppers Drug Mart. We needed a few more dollars to make our bill high enough to get the bonus Optimum Points so at $3.49 on sale this wasn't a bad deal.

This conditioner has a rosemary and mint scent that smells slightly of rosemary but the mint is the stronger of the two scents. The mint is definitely a welcome scent in the morning, very refreshing and leaves me feeling wide awake! The scent does tend to linger for about and hour after I have dried my hair, but it's not overpowering and doesn't conflict with other scents like perfume.

I've had great results with this conditioner. The conditioner itself leaves my hair hydrated and very soft, which on my color treated hair can be hard for even the most expensive conditioners to do. Even with flat ironing on nearly a daily basis my hair stays smooth, soft and hydrated. I generally shampoo and then leave the conditioner on for a few minutes before I rinse it out. Nothing too special, just everyday maintenance.

This conditioner is definitely worth a try if you have dry or color treated hair and need something to rehydrate your hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver