Wednesday 4 January 2012

Cover Girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner


During my Christmas drugstore run I also picked up Cover Girl's Liquiline Blast eyeliner. Now normally I'm not a huge Cover Girl fan, but any eye pencil that claims to be just like a liquid liner I have to try.

Cover Girl boasts that " With Liquiline blast, you'll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look."
 
I bought this product in the color "Black Fire", but it is also available in 5 additional colors. At first I was a little bit hesitant on using this because I didn't want to be disappointed. When I eventually tried it I loved it! This liner glides on very smoothly (yes, similar to a liquid liner). The black shade is more matte than a liquid liner but it is a deep, pigmented black. I also find that it is equally good at creating thin and thick lines. As far as staying power goes, I find that I can wear this all day with very minimal smudging - although you want to let the liner set for a few seconds before you open your eyes or it can smudge. I have also slept with this on and woken up to minimal smudging also (however after 12+ hours it can start to get a little dry and flaky).

The only downside that I find with this eyeliner is that you need to manually sharpen it, which can cause breakage. It would be much better if it were mechanical!

This is definitely a product that I would recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver