Monday 16 January 2012

Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 Hour Mascara




While going through my local drugstore the other day I spotted Cover Girl's Lash Blast 24 Hour Mascara. This mascara promises:
  • Bold, intense volume that lasts up to 24 hours
  • Lash blast power, hour after hour
  • Big, bold, look-at-me lashes that last
  • The latest from the lash blast collection
Obviously any mascara that can last up to 24 hours is worth a try. I bought this mascara in "Very Black" which lives up to it's name. I found that this mascara provided decent volume and length with just enough curl for my taste;  however you definitely have to use the wiggle technique to get good results. If you aren't careful with your application this mascara can clump and give you spider lashes. Also, if you don't apply this carefully you can end up with limp lashes.
 

As far as the "Bold, intense volume that lasts up to 24 hours" claim goes this mascara does last, and last, and last! I didn't have any problem with flaking and the color stayed true for hours. The only thing I really disliked about this mascara is that it is a pain to remove. It's almost like applying silicone to your lashes, this stuff is just so stubborn! You definitely need an oil based remover as a water based remover will do next to nothing. 

This is a product I would recommend if you are truly looking for a long wear mascara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Pineapple Screwdriver. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver